Anyways, I was reading one of my favorite blogs, The Paper Mama, and she had this great post asking her readers to answer 11 questions. Ive seen this done before on other blogs, and always thought it was so interesting and insightful. So, I decided to jump start my (hopefully...) more regular blogging with this post! Here are the rules:
1. Post a photo of yourself
2. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
3. Create 11 new questions and ask people to answer them.
1. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
If I absolutely HAD to,because its expensive and a lot of work, so I probably wouldn't, I'd probably change it to something classic or unique like Charlotte, or Zoey.
2. Are you a collector of anything?
I could probably be considered a collector of a lot of things... I collect animal jewelry, rat/mouse stuffed animals, and various random trinkets.
3. What is your first thought when you wake up?
Breakfast. I'm always extremely hungry when I wake up.
4. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
It depends largely on what I've been eating lately. I have this thing where if I have too much of the same flavor too often I get a really upset stomach (i.e. too much dairy, or too many sweets), so usually if I've just eaten one, I'll crave the other. I often find myself leaning towards salty though.
5. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
My favorite thing about being a kid was not really having to worry about the future. I always thought about the future, or course, but never actually fretted like I sometimes do now.
6. Are you a morning or night person?
I'm not really either, I'm just a sleep person. I can go to sleep at 9 pm and not wake up until 9 am the next day. I just really love me some sleep!
7. List 5 items on your life’s to-do list:
1- Travel the world, 2-buy a house, 3- own my own printing press and have a studio space for it, 4-design my own stationary/fabric line, 5- subsidize my income by selling handmade items
8. Share one thing that people may not know about you.
I'm a very open person, I really do wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm a good listener, so I guess people don't think to return the favor, which is okay :)
9. What is your all time favorite song, movie, and book?
Song: Thirteen by Big Star (so incredibly sweet and beautiful), Movie: Almost Famous or Breakfast Club, Book: Too Kill a Mockingbird or White Oleander
10. Do you have any hidden talents?
I don't really think so.... my husband has said I have unusually strong thumbs, and will never thumb war with me (haha), I consider myself fairly resourceful and good at coming up with solutions to problems, but I think that is just part of being an art student! I have weird focusing abilities - weird in that I have trouble focusing 90% of the time, but the rare 10% I can focus so incredibly that I often forget to eat.
11. Are you a really clean or super messy person?
I like to think I'm somewhere in the middle. I'm not neurotically clean, but I do like everything to have a place. I think it is because I am so right-brained that if everything doesn't have a home, I'll forget where I put it, and that makes me very frustrated. However, I have been known to be my own worst enemy, often forgetting where I set things down.
So, that's that! If you want to participate, below are the 11 questions I'd like YOU to answer! Just be sure that if you do, you come back here and leave a link in the comments!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
- If money were no object, what would you spend your days doing?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you today?
- What is your favorite species of animal and why?
- What is one cause that is very close to your heart?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What was/is your favorite subject in school?
- If you HAD to change your outgoing voicemail message to something stupid/cheesy, what would it say?
- What is your favorite/most meaningful article of clothing in your closet?
- What is one new skill you would like to learn?
- What do you want people to know about you?